Monarch Education have an exciting opportunity in their East Midlands Branch!
Are you looking for a new career, or perhaps a move within your recruitment sector?
Monarch Education are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant in their Nottingham branch. Based in the Nottingham city centre, and with a warm desk available with both working candidates and using clients, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
As a recruitment consultant, you will aid education professionals such as teachers and classroom support staff in finding the perfect roles for them on a temporary and permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of customer service to both clients and candidates
- The ability to collaborate well with colleagues, particularly in a fast-paced environment
- Excelling at both face-to-face meetings and relationship building with a range of key education decision makers
- Resourcing exceptional staff and conducting interviews.
In order to be a successful Education Recruitment Consultant, you will need to display a resilient, outgoing, and energetic personality. A full UK driving licence will also be essential for the role.
You will be joining a well-established branch located in the centre of Nottingham that has been supporting schools across Nottingham and Derby for over 8 years and has a friendly, supportive team of consultants. Monarch Education is a REC Gold Standard company and endeavours to be recognised as 'the company most admired for its people'. We also offer you a wide range of benefits; including:
- A competitive annual salary with a clear, structured career path
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- A generous holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Annual overseas conference
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Access to company benefit options; including childcare vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more to suit your own personal lifestyle
- Beer Fridge Fridays!
If you would like to make the next step of your career with Monarch Education, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your up-to-date CV and a covering letter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'