Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. We are currently looking for an energetic and friendly individual to join our ever-expanding team as a Recruitment Consultant based in our Hull location.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Consultant at Teaching Personnel, you’re the vital link between our client schools and candidates. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector (primary/secondary/SEN) and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area.
- Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local area
- Build and develop your own candidate database by sourcing and recruiting quality teachers and support staff and matching them to temporary and permanent job placements
- Have regular face-to-face client visits to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your client schools
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and career ladder
We have provided a first-rate service to over 5,000 schools throughout the UK since 1996. We have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales, a career path that can take you to the very top and a culture that rewards hard work and promotes teamwork. Teaching Personnel is your place to thrive.
You will have a background in sales or business development and a passion for education. The ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality. Prior knowledge of the education sector would also be beneficial to the role.
You will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential from day one by participating in our internal learning and development programme and receiving unrivalled support in branch. We have a specific career path for our Education Recruitment Consultants to progress. We review performance regularly and you may qualify for promotions up to 4 times per year.
Hours of Work
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis (42.5 hours per week, 5 days per week).
Salary and Benefits
In return for your efforts we offer a great package consisting of:
- Annual salary from £20,000 per year to reflect skills and experience plus performance-related commission
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, increasing with service
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Nationwide retail discounts and perks
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'