Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education recruitment agency, providing a first-rate service to over 5,000 schools throughout the UK since 1996. We have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales, a career path that can take you to the very top and a culture that rewards talent and promotes teamwork. Teaching Personnel could be your place to thrive.
About the Role
We are seeking a full-time, permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our ever-expanding company, based in our Hull office. As a Recruitment Consultant at Teaching Personnel, you’re the vital link between our client schools and candidates. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector (primary/secondary/SEN) and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area.
You will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential from day one by participating in our internal learning and development programme and receiving unrivalled support in branch. We have a specific career path for our Education Recruitment Consultants to progress. We review performance regularly and you may qualify for promotions up to 4 times per year. Our business is organic and almost all management started their career at Teaching Personnel as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local area
- Build and develop your own candidate database by sourcing and recruiting quality teachers and support staff and matching them to temporary and permanent job placements
- Have regular face-to-face client visits to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your client schools
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and career ladder
Hours of Work
This role is offered on a full time basis (42.5 hours per week, 5 days per week).
Salary and Benefits
In return for your efforts we offer a great package consisting of:
- Annual salary from £20,000 per year to reflect skills and experience
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, increasing with service
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Nationwide retail discounts and perks
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'