An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the existing team within our Yorkshire Office, and support the servicing for the region. Extra Personnel Ltd is one of the UK's leading suppliers of temporary and permanent bespoke staffing solutions, with office's and onsite services all over the UK.
This challenging role will allow the suitable applicant to be instrumental in the continued building of the Hull, Scunthorpe and Goole areas with a focus on the industrial labour supply sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong background of staffing supply, client relationship building and cold call sales as required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
Recruitment Consultant- Generating business with key clients / blue chip companies with a proven track record of Industrial and Transport users of agency staff within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire area (Commercial is optional) offering a bespoke individual service. Sourcing candidates, interviewing and placing staff with current and new clients. Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
To canvass customers, and potential customers, to establish opportunities for further growth.
- To prepare Tenders, Supply Agreements and Proposals within Extra Personnel's cost guidelines.
- To present Tenders, Supply Agreements and Proposals to potential customers, attending booked visits along with a member of the service team to present a bespoke recruitment solution.
- Generate adverts, review applications and interviews potential candidates for placement.
- To establish regular review meetings with customers in conjunction with the branch manager to ensure exceptional service delivery.
- To hold regular meetings in the regions with prospective major clients to promote Extra Personnel.
- To carry out any additional duties which they may reasonably be expected to perform occasionally outside of normal working hours
EXPERIENCE OF A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:- Key Experience Required
- Experienced from an industrial recruitment supply background advantageous.
- Knowledge of recruitment practises and advertising platforms would be preferred.
- Previous proven background of telephone sales, attending meeting and generating new leads.
- Experience within a recruitment or similar field would be beneficial, but other sales backgrounds will be considered.
- The ability to work autonomously and with a self regulated structure, with a direct reporting to the branch manager and regional director.
- Proven background of key account wins from new lead generation to final presentation.
- Experience of working to, and achieving defined targets within a sales environment.
SALARY AND BENEFITS OFFERED FOR A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
- £20 000 - £25 000 Depending on Experience
- Uncapped Bonus Earning Potential
- 23 days Holiday per year, plus bank holidays rising after 3, 5 and 10 years.
- Additional birthday day annual leave
- Monthly Pay
- Pension Scheme
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'