Sector: Recruitment Consultant / Sales / Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + OTE - £23.5K - £25.4K
Job Ref: RC/HULL
Nurseplus are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant within its Hull branch. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of different areas including training, sales, and business development. We support staffing in a variety of care settings including Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals. If you are a Recruitment Consultant or looking to get into recruitment and you are looking for your next challenge, Nurseplus has an opportunity for you.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Recruitment Consultant
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000 + Excellent bonus scheme
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme
- High street discounts
- Incentive trips
- 20 days annual leave + 8 public holidays (increasing year on year, capped at 25)
The main duties of the Recruitment Consultant role include
- Interviewing candidates
- Developing new clients through proactive sales calls
- Client visits with existing clients
- Consistently achieve sales targets
- Striving to achieve revenue whilst adhering to the necessary quality assurance standards
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- Full UK driving licence preferred
- Experience in Business Development essential
- A passionate and driven attitude with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience within a similar recruitment role preferred
- Experience within a sales based role preferred
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.
- Recruitment / Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'