Role: Driving Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £50,000 OTE Plus fantastic benefits, company progression, reward events
My client, a fantastic well-established recruitment agency, is a true specialist and has grown considerably in recent years. They Specialise in Driving Recruitment, but also throw their hat into other sectors, which can also be discussed at time of interview.
Therefore, my client is hiring for a very exciting Recruitment Consultant position. There will be a chance to really grow your own desk and you will be given the tools to make it a great success!
We are looking for the following characteristics:
- A Proactive approach to everyday business
- Competitive Edge and a genuine drive to succeed
- Resilient Nature
- Motivated by clear reasons to succeed and personal goals
- Creativity and problem-solving mind
- Articulate and Intelligent
- Great communication skills
- Good sense of humour
- Recruitment experience - minimum 6 months
- A proven track record of billings
- Driving Sector would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Full Driving License (own car ideally)
How to apply:
Call Tom Greet on or email me
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Berkshire , Bristol / Bath and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced Resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Tom Greet to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (@wisdomRec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduate , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Manager , Team Leader , Senior Manager , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Director , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Manager , Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruitment Training.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'