If youre an experienced recruiter and youre interested in a role with a company established in the industry for over 40 years that offers genuine career prospects as well as excellent earning potential, this could be the role for you.
You will be working with an experienced team who know exactly what it takes to succeed in recruitment. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, superb commission, real career development, extensive training, support, and an excellent benefits package - all in a fun environment!
Salary is negotiable between GBP18,000 - GBP24,000 initially depending on experience, with a realistic OTE of GBP35,000 once established. Our top billers are earning up to GBP85,000! We have won numerous business awards, and have been awarded Investors in People Gold, which only 7% of companies in the UK have - thats how much we invest in our staff!
About the Role:
- Manage and develop a busy temp and perm desk, and achieve agreed weekly and monthly KPIs
- Carry out sales activity; cold calling, attending client meetings and networking events
- Develop client base; source new business, follow up leads, develop existing business relationships
- Match client vacancies and ensure a perfect match for both client and candidate
- Ensure service excellence to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
Skill and experience:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar 360 recruitment role. The ability to win and develop client relationships is essential. You will require a full UK driving licence and car to enable you to visit customer sites around the Bolton and North Manchester area.
About the Benefits:
- 24 days annual leave which increase to 29 with service, plus a day off for your Birthday!
- Monthly uncapped commission
- End of year bonus opportunity
- Profit share
- Attendance Bonus
- Generous pension scheme & healthcare
- Dress down Friday
- Ongoing incentives and competitions
- Regular team building activities
- A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice
So if you fancy joining our successful Bolton team as a Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days.
To get an idea of what were all about, why not check out the Jobwise Facebook account where you can have a snoop on what weve been up to jobwise
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'