Sector: Recruitment Consultant / Sales / Coordinator
Job Type: Perm
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 - OTE £25/£26K
Job Ref: RC/PLYMOUTH
Nurseplus are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant within our office in Plymouth. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of different areas including training, sales and business development. We support with staffing in a variety of care settings including Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals. If you are a Recruitment Consultant or looking to get into recruitment and you are looking for your next challenge Nurseplus has an opportunity for you.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Salary £19,000- £21,000 + Excellent bonus scheme
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
The main duties of the Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Interviewing candidates
- Developing new clients through proactive sales calls
- Client visits with existing clients
- Consistently achieve sales targets
- Striving to achieve revenue whilst adhering to the necessary quality assurance standards
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Full UK driving license
- A friendly and warming personality
- Experience within a similar recruitment role preferred but not essential
- Experience within a sales based role
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.
- Recruitment / Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'