Vary Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant with a strong work ethic, motivation and enthusiasm to join our very busy team in Glasgow.
A career in recruitment is very challenging, pressurised and demanding position. This requires a unique set of skills such as persistence, confidence, initiative, teamwork, commitment and customer service. These attributes combined bring successful people an incredibly rewarding and progressive career.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager your role as Recruitment Consultant will be a full 360 degree recruitment role where you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process from bringing on Clients / Vacancies to placement of successful candidates into relevant vacancies.
- Business development and being proactive in making both cold call and warm canvass calls
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Sourcing and matching candidates to vacancies
- Booking and registering candidates
- Ensuring compliance documentation is in accordance with legislative requirements
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates alike
The successful candidate:
- Previous sales experience essential - face to face or telephone based
- Ability to build rapport with clients and candidates
- Articulate with ability to sell
- Driven with ambition to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic, well established team based in the city centre.
- Competitive salary
- Group Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum
If you have the relevant experience and looking for a new challenge then please call email your CV to Sharon NOW.
Job Type: Permanent
- Communication Skills
- Existing Clients
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'