Are you working in a sales role but don’t feel challenged?
Are you working long hours but not seeing the benefits in your pay cheque?
Are you motivated, driven, hardworking and ambitious?
Want to take control of your career?!
The job of a Recruitment Consultant:
Recruitment is tough but isn’t any job that pays well going to be?
The great thing about recruitment is your 'success’ is entirely down to you. The harder you work, the more success you will have. It’s a black and white industry where you will be told, bill this, we pay you that, bill that and you will be promoted to this and receive that pay rise.
Day to day duties of a Recruitment Consultant include:
- Speaking to candidates and generating market intelligence
- Interviewing candidates for their suitability to a role
- Writing tailored adverts to post online
- Identifying candidates to Headhunt
- Business Development- cold calling companies
- Building strong relationships with clients to maximise ongoing delivery of candidates
- Making deals and celebrating with the team!
Our client is a market leading Technology recruitment firm operating within the Digital market. They were set up 5 years ago by 2 recruiters who had reached Director level for a FTSE business before they were 30!
5 years since inception and they have just under 40 employees. They are based solely in the UK currently but are looking to expand into mainland Europe and the US so there is so much potential for people coming into the firm.
They pay 33% of what you bill and with some consultants billing £300k + in year 2-3, that means some serious earning opportunity! £££ ??
What are they looking for to be their next Recruitment Consultant?
- This role is perfect for someone working in a sales role that has limited opportunity i.e Media Sales, Car Sales, Tele sales, Estate Agency etc. It’s important you understand the ups and downs of a sales role and have the commercial maturity to work to targets.
- A natural communicator who can speak to people at CEO level (not as scary as it stands, and you’ll get plenty of training so don’t worry)!
- Cheesy but a 'work hard, play hard’ kind of person. These guys work hard during the week but like to celebrate come a Thursday night!
- Many people talk a good game- they tell the world how much 'they want it’! Well, we want people 'who want it’!
- Given the level they are working at in the Tech world, the ideal candidate will be polished and have a good level of education.
To find out more about this incredibly exciting opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant, get in touch to find out more ASAP.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'