Ever thought about Recruitment?
I am looking for a recruitment consultant to join my Business Support team in the borough of Bromley. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working within sales/recruitment within a target driven environment - achieving targets/KPIs.
*Due to the wide geographic coverage from my office, successful applicants will need to be drivers.
This role comes with a very competitive basic salary + uncapped earnings from day one on a warm temps desk, a fantastic opportunity to work to recruit for London's biggest outer borough. If you want to join a global organisation which offers bespoke Learning and Development and great incentives then look no further - this could be the next step in road to success. Send your cv to: email@example.com
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within RSR is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential from day one!.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
• To offer exceptional customer and service levels to all clients and candidates.
REED is a global company, having grown organically from one office in Hounslow in 1960, to 425 offices in 180 locations worldwide. We know that our people are at the heart of our success and so it’s key that all our employees have the desire to progress and grow along with us. Our values make REED stand out from the crowd, and help us achieve and maintain our best in class status.
Our rewards reflect our values, and aim to support you throughout your career and include:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy, sell and carry additional days.
- Access to health insurance, dental surgery, optical tests and physiotherapy.
- Industry leading tools - all of our offices operate with dual screen technology.
- Season ticket loans and financial support for personal development.
- Paid sabbaticals linked to length of service.
- Charity donation scheme and the opportunity to work abroad with Ethiopiaid; a REED charity.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Achievable uncapped commission structure.
- A career development framework, which is a transparent way of facilitating regular salary reviews based on performance.
- Industry leading training and opportunities to continuously develop, plus a £1k reward for completing our dedicated 3 year Consultant Development Programme.
- Incentive schemes rewarding you with vouchers and extra holiday on your birthday.
- Unrivalled access to our candidate database via reed.co.uk.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'