Are you an experienced Commercial and Industrial Recruiter? We have an exciting opportunity with our well-established client based in Northampton. This is a fun, busy and supportive office with very down to earth management and relaxed atmosphere.
This is a 360 recruitment role, where you will be required to build your own desk and complete sales calls and visits with new and existing clients.You will need to have your own transport and proven success in sales. Our ideal candidate will be personable, ambitious and competitive.
We will also consider consultants with 360 experience within other recruitment sectors.
Requirements of the role:
- Recruitment experience.
- Outgoing sales calls to various settings.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Maintaining a database of clients and candidates.
- Working towards reasonable targets.
- Writing job descriptions and monitoring applicants.
- You must be well organised.
- Full Driving Licence.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary - dependent on experience.
- Fantastic in-house training scheme.
- Excellent Holiday allowance.
- Christmas Office closure.
- Great company incentives, Early Friday finish.
As a local Rec2Rec, we work with wonderful clients always on the look out for local talent. We are interested in speaking to recruiters across all recruitment fields. Please get in touch if you're interested in a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'