Do you want to join an organisation where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst at the same time making a difference to candidates and clients alike?
Following a hugely successful year Adecco Kendal have an ambitious growth plan and we are looking for equally ambitious and motivated individuals to join the team.
In return we offer:
- Generous reward package including a market leading commission scheme
- Flexible working
- Fun filled incentives taking you across the globe
- First class learning and development opportunities for all levels - entry to experienced, including mentoring support from day one
The role will include:
- Building up your market knowledge within your sector and utilising your knowledge to cultivate new business relationships
- Sourcing and engaging with candidates to support them in their career
- Effectively account managing client relationships to build effective long-term partnerships
- Creating and activating marketing campaigns
- Utilising effective attraction methods to build a strong pipeline of candidates
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- A strong work ethic with the ability to manage your own workload effectively
- Excellent networking skills
- A good understanding of social media
Whether you come from a sales background or you already work in recruitment, we can give you the foundation that will enable you to reach your full potential in your career.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'