Searley Owen are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join a well-known and established business in Winchester. This is a company that puts value into the service and not into KPI’s, they are a consultative and client driven recruitment practice.
You will be walking into a very warm desk, they have clients and roles to fill now that need urgent support. Any business development will be a slow burner and will come later via networking etc.
About the Company
- Recruitment firm based in Winchester, they also have offices in Basingstoke and are part of a larger organisation.
- 30 staff with over 65 staff in its group. Around 7 people in the Winchester office
- They believe in developing strong relationships and repeat business. Specialising in Financial and Commercial sectors, they led the way locally and have an unrivalled reputation.
- An emphasis on developing staff, with a solid commission structure and excellent benefits
About the Role
- Warm Desk with a number of local and national clients ready to be serviced.
- Financial and Commercial sectors, concentrating on servicing current clients and supporting to develop new ones
- 360 Recruitment role whereby you will be working with clients and candidates, in both the Contract and Permanent markets. It is important to note that they have a large number of clients and roles to work on right now. You will be walking into a hot desk, so any BD will come later down the line.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience in the financial or commercial sectors although any recruitment experience will be considered.
- The most important attribute you will bring is the willingness to provide a consultative, friendly and unrivalled service to your customers.
- You will be encouraged to go out and meet with clients and candidates as much as possible
- A company that puts value into the service and not into KPI’s
- £25,000 Basic salary with a solid commission structure
- 21 days annual leave, rising with each year of service
- Birthday off
- Flexible working, you will be given an IPhone and laptop with a cloud CRM, so you can work from home as and when required
- Private healthcare, good pension, and a solid commission structure
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'