Do you have a genuine interest, perhaps a passion, for the engineering, technical or manufacturing industries but are currently recruiting in to a different sector? Perhaps you’re already a recruitment consultant or senior recruitment consultant placing permanent people in to these sectors or in to supply chain, procurement or technical sales. These markets are buoyant despite conditions affecting others so if you want to advance your career with a growing, successful, ambitious business operating within in-demand markets, read on.
Refreshingly honest recruitment can feel hard to come by sometimes. Promised the earth only to see the goal posts shift before your eyes? Lured in by over-hyped earning potential to have your hopes dashed despite perhaps being the biggest biller in the business? Felt assured at interview of your current employers impressively low staff turnover only to find every trip to the kitchen feels like a fresh networking event. If you’re in recruitment for the right reasons but you’re not convinced the business you’re with has even your most minor interests at heart, this could be for you.
- Earn up to 25% of your billings with zero threshold for the first 6 months.
- Join a well-established and highly reputable recruitment business with a formidably low attrition - people like it here. They feel valued, invested in and can genuinely progress in line with their results.
- Join a positive office of 11 other successful recruitment consultants each specialising in their own market; engineering, manufacturing, technical as well as technical sales. Work under the stewardship of a highly experienced Director that will support you in developing the right strategy or will back you if you already have one that works.
- For experienced consultants, this presents a transparent route to progress to Senior and for Seniors to develop in to management - no blockers in your way here.
- The division is in a position to consider quality-driven candidates with circa twelve months plus experience but can also accommodate candidates up to senior consultant level.
- The people here support each other and the environment is a positive one where everyone pulls together creating a thriving buzz fostering success.
- Not being overly corporate, they adapt to the clients and candidates they represent. Although the ties have been dropped the culture is one of professionalism offering consultative and effective recruitment services.
- The teams are true 360 recruiters that win business, understand how to develop relationships and maximise accounts.
- To be successful, you need to be commercially-minded, motivated, driven, resilient, professional and hungry to succeed.
A 25M+ turnover business with 4 offices comprising of 60+ billing members of staff focusing on white collar technical and engineering recruitment. This business is very much in growth mode and it’s a fantastic time to join if you’re a career-minded and ambitious recruitment consultant.
- Company Mobile
- Option to utilise on-site parking on a rota’d basis
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym within the building
- Local and Group recognition and awards events
- Modern office with Sky TV, table tennis etc. in a central, Leeds location
- 23 days holiday
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant Recruitment Agency /Recruitment Consultancy experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text. PB Select Ltd is an employment agency practicing within the Recruitment to Recruitment marketplace. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK and have a good command of the English language. If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 3 days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position, however, we may contact you in the future regarding other appropriate positions we have.
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'