We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy Healthcare/social care recruitment offices. This position is due to the successful growth within the company who are now looking to grow their recruitment sales team.
You will have significant experience within the Recruitment Sector and preferably supplying within Healthcare, supplying temps to local authority & private care organisation’s.
We will accept applications from consultants who are looking to move into the Healthcare sector - but you MUST have full 360 Recruitment Consultant experience with proven sales ability.
A real opportunity to grow your career & earnings potential with a very successful and expanding multinational healthcare organisation who will give you all the tools & resources required to make a real success of this new venture, including recruiting a team of consultants to work underneath you.
Duties to include;
- Working within the Healthcare Sector - temporary desk (Nurses, HCA’s etc.)
- Management of national PSL accounts
- Business development - new client accounts
- Client meetings/visits
- Client development and new business sales
- Managing team - consultants, admin & compliance
- Client management for existing Accounts
- A Full UK License
- Proven recruitment and sales experience is essential
- Healthcare Sector experience is preferred
- Computer literate
Key Word Search - Senior Consultant - Recruitment Branch Manager - Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare - Nursing Recruitment - Temporary Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"