Title: Recruitment Consultant (full training given with this opportunity - previous sales experience is essential though)
Package: £24,000 - £30,000 - Year 1 OTE £40k Uncapped
Industry: Recruitment - Engineering
Location: Lower Earley, free onsite parking
- Above industry average basic salaries
- Excellent commission schemes
- Monthly and Quarterly bonus,
- Holiday Incentives (Skiing & Ibiza next!!)
- Gym membership or private medical care (after a qualifying period)
- 3pm finish every Friday
- Industry leading induction, training & on-going development
- Fully mapped out career progression
- Employee of the month & quarter, Lunch Clubs, Anniversary Awards and much more!
Orion are a Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for 2018 - we are number 6! We are also number 49 in the Recruiter Hot 100. Orion are officially the Best Small Company to Work For in the South East.
We are a specialist recruitment consultancy within Engineering, Aerospace & Automotive, Automation, Design and Life Sciences.
80% of our sales team had never worked within recruitment prior to joining Orion - we have an excellent reputation for training and mentoring our staff to reach their full potential.
84% of our business is repeat and we work hard to build long term relationships with our clients - Staff retention is on average 6.5 years.
When you join our team as a Recruitment Consultant, you will have a fully mapped out career path, access to our uncapped commission structure and fantastic incentives.
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include -
- Source / interview candidates for pre-qualified jobs while learning the market
- Develop existing and new clients - booking and attending client meetings
- Networking to generate both client and candidate leads
- Account management of new and existing clients
- Manage full 360 recruitment process
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills/experience -
- Previous targeted sales experience
- Looking for a career within recruitment
- People person with excellent communication skills
- Target driven and money motivated
Sounds like you?- we are interviewing immediately for this position so please apply today. If you have questions and want to have a confidential conversation, no problem, just contact Lynne Moss at Orion Reading.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"