Title: Recruitment Consultant / Business Development
Package: £24,000 - £30,000 - Year 1 OTE £40k Uncapped
Location: Lower Earley, free onsite parking
- Above industry average basic salaries
- Excellent commission schemes
- Monthly and Quarterly bonus,
- Holiday Incentives (Skiing & Dubai!)
- Gym membership or private medical care (after a qualifying period)
- 3pm finish every Friday
- Industry leading induction, training & on-going development
- Fully mapped out career progression
- Employee of the month & quarter, Lunch Clubs, Anniversary Awards and much more!
Our client features in the Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for 2018 and feature in the Recruiter top 100. They are a specialist recruitment consultancy within Gas, Engineering, Aerospace & Construction. They pride themselves on the statistic that 84% of their business is repeat business. In addition, they have an impressive staff retention record and offer comprehensive training, fully mapped out career progression, uncapped commission structure and fantastic incentives.
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include -
- Source / interview candidates for pre-qualified jobs while learning the market
- Develop existing and new clients - booking and attending client meetings
- Networking to generate both client and candidate leads
- Account management of new and existing clients
- Manage full 360 recruitment process
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills/experience -
- Previous targeted sales experience
- Looking for a career within recruitment
- People person with excellent communication skills
- Target driven and money motivated
To apply for the above position of Recruitment Consultant please apply via the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further details.
Key words: Recruitment, Resourcer, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Account Manager, business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'