£24,000 - £30,000/annum OTE £30k - £40k
Lower Earley (just outside Reading) - free on site parking
Orion Electrotech are No.6 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for 2018 and they are The Sunday Times No.1 Best Small Company to work for in the South East. We are a specialist recruitment consultancy within Engineering, and we pride ourselves on the statistic that 84% of our business is repeat.
Orion are very different to any other recruitment consultancy, and although recruitment is a demanding career choice we reward your resilience with our great work life balance, amazing incentives and family feel, friendly culture.
Your new package as a Recruitment Consultant -
* Basic salary of up to £30k (depending on experience)
* Uncapped Commission plus holiday/5 * restaurant incentives
* Excellent benefits -including gym membership or private medical care (after a qualifying period)
* Career progression opportunities - we are looking to develop our next generation of Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Account Managers and Recruitment Team Managers.
* Excellent training programme to ensure your success within Orion.
* 3pm finish on Fridays, so you can start your weekend early!
* Each Consultant has a mapped-out career path from day one, we listen to you.
What will you be doing as a 360 Recruitment Consultant?
* To begin with you will be working on pre-qualified jobs to understand the engineering market whilst enabling you to make commission
* Once established in your desk, you will resource candidates for your own jobs and brief the resourcing team to work on any overspill of roles that your personal clients need
* Sourcing new Clients and booking meetings to discuss current and future recruitment needs, looking at where Orion can add value to their recruitment process
* Putting together and delivering clients presentations - solution selling to meet their needs
* Managing the clients that you bring on and developing our relationship with them -cross
selling the other areas of the Orion business
So, if you are great at sales but you want to work for a professional company that values and develops its staff please either apply for the role by submitting your cv or call Georgina Letchford at Orion Electotech Reading for a confidential conversation to discuss the opportunity.
Orion is an extraordinary business and we look for extraordinary people to work for us -why not be part of our journey.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"