Kare Plus National are currently looking to recruit an exceptional and experienced Recruitment Consultant to come and join our dynamic and very friendly team, based at our offices in West Park.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven consultant. With all the latest recruitment tools at your fingertips and an environment that is trusting, fun and enjoyable we are focused on supporting your success on this desk and further career ambitions. We have a mature work approach that is based on letting you get on with recruitment rather than you are being micro managed
Who you are -
- A 360 Recruitment Consultant and have a proven track record of success.
- Ideally, you’ve experience in recruiting within Healthcare/Medical/Nursing based roles but we’ll also consider consultants who are looking to change sector
- You’re tenacious, passionate, driven and results-oriented.
- You enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with talented people you can learn from to become the very best.
What we’ll do for you -
- You’ll join a highly reputable, established and supportive team of Healthcare professionals.
- We’ll arm you with the tools, knowledge and training to help you become an exceptional recruiter with outstanding career prospects.
- Offer you a fun & enjoyable working environment
- We offer you a transparent, accelerated career progression structure based on performance, which means you control the speed of your career advancement.
- Excellent commission structure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"