Basic Salary: £16,000 - £24,000 (based upon experience)
Benefits: Free Parking + Bonuses
Our client is a Wakefield-based, successful and well established multi-sector recruitment agency with a network of offices strategically located across the UK. Due to growth, they are looking to strengthen the team in. They have a large client portfolio and a very experienced team of senior managers who are able to train and develop consultants to become managers of the future.
They are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their Industrial division. You will be responsible for placing candidates in roles across the region. The role is diverse and interesting and will include:
• Generating new business via direct sales and marketing campaign
• Building close relationships with customers to ensure long-term growth
• Delivering a first class recruitment service.
• Interviewing and attracting applicants to the business
• Social media and networking
• Accurate and timely administration.
You will be confident, self-motivated and have the drive and tenacity to achieve in a highly rewarding but competitive industry. Essential attributes include:
• A strong and tenacious personality and the ability to thrive in a targeted sales environment.
• You must be a real "people person" and enjoy communicating with your clients
• Excellent at time management with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (any sector)
• A reliable team player with rapid and accurate data entry skills.
• Driving Licence essential as client visits will need to be made.
This is a permanent role and will suit a career minded recruitment professional who is looking to forge a long-term career within a professional and success led market leading recruitment consultancy.
Apply in confidence.
Industrial Recruitment Consultant / Warehouse Recruitment / Temporary Recruitment /Recruiter / Wakefield / West Yorkshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"