JS Selection are a boutique recruitment business with offices in North Wales and Manchester. We are active in the Technical, Environmental and Water Treatment markets and we recruit sales and engineering roles all over the UK.
What Makes Us Special?
We’re all about keeping our employees happy, fulfilled and fuelled for success. From day one, you’ll enjoy tailored training, a clear progression path and the perks of our legendary incentive programme. From there, anything’s possible!
Due to expansion, we are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work from our newly opened Colwyn Bay offices.
If you’re a strong, sales driven communicator with an undeniable drive to win business and achieve results, we’d love to hear from you.
JOB TITLE: Recruitment Consultant
LOCATION: Colwyn Bay, North Wales
WHAT YOU GET: Between £18k - £20k basic salary + monthly superb commission scheme, (OTE £30k year one UNCAPPED) company pension, laptop, 22 days holiday
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will take direction and report directly to the Managing Consultant, liaising with senior level decision makers and candidates as required.
1. Sourcing and liaising with possible applicants for the vacancies the company is looking to fill;
2. Using a database to log candidate details and update records accordingly;
3. Using industry specific job boards as well as business social media websites such as LinkedIn;
4. Support the company vision and mission;
5. Making outbound phone calls to job applicants, headhunt calls and client liaison;
6. Working closely with the Managing Consultant; providing industry intel, lead generation and general candidate input;
7. The achievement of key performance indicators for the company.
Key Experience Required:
- To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you will be a driven, articulate and tenacious individual, with good communication skills.
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you will have a superb opportunity to progress your career within a growing company; with the possibility of setting up your own desk and potentially managing a team in the future if you are successful.
- Ideally, you will be Degree educated with an aptitude to learn and forge a career in sales.
- We would also consider a more experienced Recruitment Consultant for this role.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.