Are you looking to join a successful local and independent recruitment team where the work and effort you put in is reflected in the money you earn? Our branch is going through a period of growth and we are now looking to recruit an experienced and proven Recruiter to support the growing sales team.
If you are a recruitment sales professional looking for a new role with a fresh challenge and can deliver the abilities to add value to the business with autonomy in the decision-making process then this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will need to be ambitious, imaginative and have the ability to build strong business relationships with clients and candidates alike.
Ideally, you will have at least 18 months experience with running either a permanent or a temporary desk, or perhaps both, and will have billed successfully and consistently. You will also have an in-depth knowledge of recruitment and will be comfortable in liaising with clients and candidates.
- Proven record of working to and exceeding targets
- Experience of success in an extremely competitive sales environment
- Ability to win new business and develop long term opportunities
- Current full driving licence for the purpose of client site visits
- Passion and desire for achieving consistent results and expectations
- Driven to build a successful career within recruitment
- Motivated by a healthy competitive sales environment
- Confident and resilient by nature
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Salary range is DOE with a generous commission scheme
- Working Hours 08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Friday
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off
- Reward and recognition incentives
Confidence and determination is the key for this position so if you are looking for an opportunity to work within the fast-paced recruitment industry and have a can-do attitude then this could be the role for you!
If you can demonstrate previous experience and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"