Are you an experienced, Recruitment Consultant? Then we want to hear from you. We are looking for the next generation of leaders in our Plymouth office within the Education sector.
Our lovely Plymouth business is looking to add to its successful and exciting business, our manager has created an fun working environment in a short time and is looking to strive to add more hardworking consultants, she has a great track record of success herself and has great plans in mind.
As a Recruitment Consultant, representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
- Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
- Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
- Keeping in the now. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
- Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
In return our business's main aim is to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the opportunity to be trained by our specialist sales trainers your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Uncapped Commission
- Away Days
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts… and a whole lot more!
Previous recruitment is ideal but not essential.
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO A FULL DBS CHECK
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job