The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With over 32,000 FTE employees and more than 5,500 offices, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting more than 700,000 associates with over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune 500 global company.
If you're a talented individual who can successfully develop new business, build and manage lasting customer relationships, and contribute to strong, winning teams, you'll be valued and well rewarded. Your expertise will be nurtured, and every day you'll gain a sense of achievement from helping to place the right candidates into the right jobs.
About the job…
I am currently recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to join a well established and very successful team in Glasgow city centre. In this role you will be responsible for the Development and Management of a Permanent Recruitment Desk.
You will be focused on Business Development but will enjoy a high-degree of diversity from interviewing potential candidates, search and selection, client development, account management, promotional events, presentations and tendering for business.
You may be a seasoned Recruitment Consultant that wants to make the most of your industry knowledge with a company that rewards and invests in their people or you may be a Sales Professional that wants to switch focus and start a new career. Either way, if you feel that you have the strength of character and are the sort of person who is competitive and results oriented by nature then I want to talk to you.
Our wide-ranging programme of internal and external training courses means that your success and personal development is assured and we offer a set career path which offers bi-annual promotions and salary increases based on performance. You will have to go a long way to find a company that offers the development opportunities, career progression and earning potential that we do. We are a long established team and are looking for someone who is looking for a long term career in the recruitment industry.
- You will be able to react with speed, aptitude, and humour in even the most frustrating situations
- You will have the ability to build rapport with new and existing clients and be comfortable in dealing with a variety of people both over the telephone and in person
- To succeed in the recruitment industry you will need excellent communication skills underpinned with a strong desire to succeed in a challenging business environment
- You will be intelligent with a commercially oriented mind
- You will have a proven sales track record and a natural ability to build rapport with people
The Benefits :
- Competitive basic salary (dependant on experience) with uncapped commission and set career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to significantly enhance your earnings and salary through performance
- Flexi-benefit scheme allowing buying/selling of extra benefits
- Car scheme at management level
- The best on-going training in the recruitment industry
I am looking for someone who has the ambition and drive to work hard and get results. This is 100% a sales role and is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who is money hungry and looking for a long term career opportunity.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. If you feel like this opportunity could be right for you, apply today!
Adecco acts as an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job