We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join Pip Recruitment on a permanent basis.
Pip Recruitment offers excellent earning potential, flexible working and a supportive place to work. Our style is a grown-up culture where you will be given autonomy and freedom to manage your own desk of clients and candidates.
If you have previous experience in recruitment then we would love to hear from you; regardless of which sectors or industries you have specialised in. If you have worked in a different role and are looking to transfer your skills and experience to recruitment then please get in touch too.
What we are looking for:
- A genuine people person who enjoys meeting new people and can easily build rapport with candidates and clients
- Someone who is motivated, a self-starter and driven to provide high levels of service to candidates and clients
- An interest in building a long term career in the recruitment industry
- Excellent attention to detail and able to manage their time efficiently
- Someone keen to help shape the business with new ideas and initiatives
- Minimum of two years’ professional work experience
What you will get in return:
- Competitive commission scheme with further incentives
- Private healthcare, pension, 30 days’ holiday
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home if required
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and autonomous role
We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don't hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment on Reed.co.uk.
- General Administration
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job