Harvey McQueen has an outstanding reputation within the recruitment industry. Harvey McQueen operate nationally across the UK and cover all job sectors.
We are currently seeking both Experienced and Trainee Recruitment Consultants who are hardworking and enthustiastic.
This role will include:
- Daily sales calls
- Dealing with both potential and active clients over the telephone and by email
- Taking comprehensive job specifications
- Advising clients on current salary and recruitment trends
- Writing professional and lawful job specifications for advertisement
- Interviewing potential candidates both over the telephone and face to face
- Organising interviews between clients and candidates
- Sourcing potential candidates from job websites
- Close mathcing candidates to jobs
- Sending out information letters, emails and mailers
- Providing feedback to both clients and candidates in a timely manner
- Updating the database
- Administration tasks in relation to work carried out
- Potential client visits
This role requires someone who is motivated, adaptable and can multitask easily without feeling pressured. The ideal candidate will also need to have excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to learn quickly and think on their feet. Excellent verbal and wirtten communication skills are essential.
Previous sales experience is essential and previous experience in the recruitment industry would be desirable, however, a professional manner with a 'can do' attitude and flexibility towards working hours are much more important.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is driven, enthusiastic and eager to start a professional career in a fast moving and growing industry. We offer an excellent slary plus profit share scheme and flexible working hours. This role will provide someone with the opportunity to be trained on a daily basis and work in a highly respected and professional company.
Salary - £18,000 per annum
OTE - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hours of Work - Monday 9am - 7pm, Tuesday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Communication Skills
- Recruitment Process