AJ Chambers currently have an exciting opportunity to join the most successful team in the business, and to work alongside an experienced team of specialists who promote a premier and diverse work environment that balances professionalism and fun.
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to assist in the continuation of AJ Chambers growth as the number one Accountancy Practice Recruiter in Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk, and increase AJ Chambers footprint further into Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, North London and East London.
We pride ourselves on standing out amongst recruitment agencies in the quality of service that we offer to our Candidates and Clients and our mission is to deliver results and be recommended by everyone!
Main Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Able to identify target clients and build relationships with key decision makers, as well as HR.
- Find and interview high quality candidates using channels such as LinkedIn (direct approaches), Job board searching (Reed, City Jobs, Accountancy Age etc...) and Advertising (Reed, Accountancy Age, CV Library, City Jobs etc...).
- Agree terms of business and complete DocuSign’s with key decision makers in practices in your area.
- Coach candidates through the interview process.
- Discuss and negotiate salaries and offers with candidates and clients.
- Manage the candidate resignation process and on-boarding for new position.
- Take/arrange references for candidates.
- Meet clients to build stronger relationships.
- Identify new clients through web searches and data gathering from candidates. Build the database with additional information.
- Maintain high quality of information on internal database and keep detailed notes/records for both candidates and clients.
- Send high quality candidates to relevant firms nationally using Outlook and internal database to generate additional spot-business revenue.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you could be a strong addition to our team, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers for a confidential discussion.