Following a very successful 2017 and a great start to 2018 Morgan McKinley are actively seeking ambitious, committed and vibrant Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team in Guildford.
We are currently recruiting on all 3 divisions:- Marketing & Communications, Human Resources and Office Support and would consider applicants of all levels. So if you are looking to start a career within recruitment or have a proven track record then we would be keen to speak to you now!
With new business levels at a high, this is a great opportunity to grow alongside the company and benefit from market-leading training, ongoing support, personalised career development plan, competitive salary and exceptional bonus scheme which includes uncapped commission with realistic earning potential, continuous reward incentives including trips abroad, all expenses paid Christmas parties, summer parties and more! Benefits include generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer very competitive salaries with an excellent commission structure!!
What Morgan McKinley can offer you:
- Fast paced environment into a well-established team
- A fantastic culture and environment to truly learn and develop within
- Dedicated and dynamic training programme
- Realistic promotion criteria
- Fun, evolving and fast moving career
We are looking for the following experience from applicants:
- Degree educated (this is not essential)
- Comfortable building relationships with new people and senior individuals
- Ability to deliver to deadlines under pressure
- The desire to work in recruitment
- Good communication skills
Hours of work:
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Here at Morgan McKinley our reputation really matters to us: We care and strive to be the best!
For more information on this position please contact Kelly Hayman or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.