St. Georges Recruitment Group in SW19 are recruiting new consultants!! After another hugely successful start to 2018, We are looking to grow all our divisions with some new talented consultants in London. We have opportunities for experienced consultants who would relish the full 360 recruitment role with very warm clients to take over from day one.
St. Georges Recruitment Group which are the parent company of three specialist recruitment businesses: Betting Appointments, Sporting Appointments and Pzazz Retail.
We are recruiting for all 3 divisions so please get in touch to find out more.
Areas of specialism
- Marketing and Sales
- Legal & Compliance
- Hospitality and Events
- Senior Management
We pride ourselves on an exceptionally efficient service delivery and believe that we bring a fresh approach to meeting both organisational recruitment challenges and candidate career aspirations. Our success stems from our passion for the sectors we work in and a thorough understanding of our clients and their needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Coming from an IT, Sport, High end Fashion, Retail, digital, gaming recruitment would be an advantage but not essential
- Coming from previous 360 Recruitment experience is a must
- Previous experience with LinkedIn & job boards
- Excellent IT skills, including Social Media Networking for recruiting candidates
- Previous experience of account management
- Experience of building a desk or developing business in a sales environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with attention to detail
- We are always interested in great talent; we place huge emphasis on adding value to our client's recruitment programmes.
Based in the centre of Wimbledon in South West London, you must be able to commute to us within 45 minutes.
If you are interested, please email Gary Bruford;
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job