Education Recruitment Consultant
The Education Network is expanding, and as we continue to grow we are looking for confident and determined people who are looking for a career in recruitment. As part of the Pertemps Group you will be provided with excellent training and the support of a busy team. Your primary brief will be to develop and maintain relationships with both existing and new Schools and Academies throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands.
To be considered for this role you will have to demonstrate your ability to work well both as part of a team and independently, thrive under pressure and to communicate effectively with clients, candidates and colleagues. The Education Network aims to deliver a professional and fast paced working environment, providing staff with the tools that they require to be highly successful.
To apply for this role you must be:-
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Capable of developing strategic relationships
- Open to continued Professional Development
- A fantastic communicator able to present at all levels
- Graduate with commercial, education, retail or business to business sales experience
- A driver who has held a licence for more than 1 year
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a busy team
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression based on performance
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Plenty of incentives and competitions
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018.