Details about the role:
Generating new business through speculative and cold calls
Matching candidates to job roles
Interviewing and registering candidates
Providing interview and CV advice
Managing all associated administration
The ideal candidate will have:
Previous experience in a recruitment role desirable
Strong sales background essential
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients.
* Build & develop relationships with clients both remotely and on site when necessary.
* Day to day management of assigned clients including developing an excellent understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
* Offer the client alternative solutions to their recruitment issues, for example, different grades of qualification, job descriptions, skill mix, salary guidelines.
* To take detailed job requirements from clients, being sympathetic to their needs, identifying and understanding their requirements so providing swift and appropriate solutions.
* Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. websites and social media).
* To assist with client and internal documentation as required for contracts/ service level agreements.
* Structure the working day/ week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
* To search, identify, source and vet and clear suitable candidates for client vacancies.
* Provide a site visit for clients as required.
* Manage the candidate through the recruitment process, briefing the candidate regarding responsibilities, salary, benefits of the vacancy, company culture and prepare suitable candidate CV's and related correspondence for clients, scheduling interviews and providing candidate interview feedback and negotiating pay/ salary rates and finalising placement arrangements between client and candidates.
* Provide, where appropriate advice to both client and candidates on current market rates, training and career development.
* To investigate and take appropriate action in relation to any concerns or dissatisfaction in relation to the service provided.
* Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
* Compile relevant performance reporting and updates and participate in regular meetings.
You will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Exemplary telephone manner when answering candidate or client queries.
* Accurate recording of all information from the clients.
* Communication within the team and promotion of other Recruitment Consultants jobs nationwide.
* Accurate recording of the candidate's skills and requirements.
* Tact and diplomacy when dealing with complicated/complex clients and candidates.
* The ability to prioritise work on a day-to-day basis and plan week/ month to achieve kpi's/ targets.
* Maintain contact with client and candidates for specific placements as delegated.
* Maintain, by reading appropriate journals, knowledge of Occupational Health or Health and Safety Legislation and trends.
* Understand and fully utilise company IT technology and systems.
* Self starter & motivation to succeed
* Team player
* Excellent sense of humour
* A calm even temperament.
* The ability to accept constructive criticism, in the spirit to which it is intended, i.e. to motivate.
* The ability to feel comfortable in raising departmental issues with the line manager
* Confidence in ones individual knowledge to practice
Qualifications and experience:
* Good administrative, organisational and time-management skills
* Strong IT skills
* Confident / assertive
* Good telephone manner
* Self motivated
* Well presented with a professional manner
* Good level of education
* Team player
* Desire to learn and progress, keen and enthusiastic with an excellent sense of humour
You will need to possess a highly professional and calm demeanour, particularly when under pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines and be both quality and sales focused.
As a specialist recruiter, you will have a real passion for delivering the best candidate experience to their temps and unmatched quality of service levels to their clients.
You should also be able to demonstrate the ability to work as a team player within this friendly, tightly knit small team.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.