Are you ready to take control of your career in Recruitment? Are you crying out for the opportunity to feel empowered to work autonomously? Want to be rewarded not just financially but with 5* trips to locations such as Dubai, Miami, Singapore & Cancun? Looking for flexible benefits that give you the freedom to build a package that is right for you? Then it is time you considered a career at Office Angels!
Being a Recruitment Consultant offers you a career where no two days are the same. You can develop and build on your skills in a safe and nurturing environment to help you become a first class consultant.
We are the leading Office Recruitment Company and you will be based in our hugely successful Kingston office. You will be specialising with Permanent and Contract hires. You will further be supported by an award winning team, including an experienced Branch Manager and a successful Permanent Division.
Office Angels Kingston are a customer focused team and hard sales is not the approach we use. We visit every client, interview every candidate and build long term relationships.
Our clients work in a variety of industries and the roles we fill are Office Professional; Accounting & Finance, HR, Legal, Marketing, Administration, Customer Service, PA /EA, Office Management.
What can we offer you?
- First class training, coaching and support
- Working with a top performing branch
- Long haul award winning trips - this year is Singapore, next year is Cancun!
- Variety of Quarterly competitions, winning fine dining experiences, spa days and adventure days
- Competitive, uncapped bonus structure
- Modern working environments
- An envious portfolio of candidates and local reputation for high standards
- 22 days annual leave increasing by an additional day per year (maximum 28 days)
- A vast and flexible benefits package to choose from to suit your needs
The Ideal consultant will have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A sales and negotiation background
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team-working skills
Office Angels is one of the most recognised recruitment brands within the office professional recruitment space, placing office professional candidates into career opportunities at all levels of experience in a wide range of industry sectors across the UK.
We are considering candidates who are looking for a long term career in Recruitment. Apply now to register your interest in becoming an Office Angels Recruitment Consultant.
For further information or a confidential conversation, please contact Jo Butchers (Branch Manager of Kingston).
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Business Development
- Customer Service