Due to continued growth CRG Defence is seeking a highly- experienced Recruitment Consultant to join an ambitious and successful team based in Southampton. The successful candidate will help to continue the growth of the Defence brand and be an integral part of the team servicing a large contract with a key client.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and ultimately grow the desk in line with company targets and contractual requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing candidates
- Utilise sales and negotiation skills to achieve required monthly targets
- Maintaining online presence through social networking, including headhunting suitable candidates
- Using internal database to match the right candidate to client vacancy
- Adhere to contractual compliance requirements and recruitment policies
- Meet contractual KPT deadlines and adhering to internal weekly KPIs
- Liaising with Resourcing team to recruit new candidates
- Developing a good understand of the client, their industry, what they do and the working environment
- Briefing the candidate about the job in question
- Preparing CVs/security documents and correspondence to forward to client
- Informing candidates about the outcome of application for positions
- Any other reasonable duties
The core hours are 8:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Maths & English grade C or above
- Worked previously within recruitment role
- Experience in Microsoft applications, advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, organisation and co-ordination skills - the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills - the ability to interact at all levels
- Good verbal and written English with an excellent eye for detail information.