Omega Resource Group are expanding!
We have opportunities for consultants to join us at our Gloucestershire HQ, we are looking to further strengthen our team and are seeking talented recruitment consultants to join us.
Recruitment Consultant - Position Overview
To achieve quarterly and annual target through billed revenue, through any of the following -
* Develop and fill new business
* Work on accounts managed by colleagues
* Filling vacancies that are identified by Central Sales.
Billed revenue should be achieved through adherence to the recruitment lifecycle and therefore providing the highest level of customer service to candidates and clients.
* Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual margin targets, both individual and cumulative team.
Completion of the following as an individual -
* Weekly KPI's
* Group sales activity
* Speculative CV submission
* Quarterly customer review meetings with key account customers
* Investigating and selling recruitment services to clients, all business opportunities for the group should be investigated and cross selling achieved wherever possible.
* Data should be captured regarding PSL expiry dates, tendering processes and relevant contacts. All information should be passed to Central Sales.
* Understanding all aspects of your team's chosen field of expertise. Investigating and obtaining new business opportunities through networking within this sector.
* Develop, implement and review on a regular basis a structured individual and team business plan to achieve new and repeat business.
Previous experience gained within the recruitment market, ideally within a technical sector, or within other specialist recruitment markets.
Knowledge and Skills
Exceptional customer service and client management skills.
Strong sales and customer facing skills.
Excellent man management skills with a positive and persuasive attitude.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
High level of numeracy / literacy.
Strong IT skills, use Microsoft suite of packages
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Achievable commission structure
* 25 days holiday (plus all bank holidays)
* 5 Year career ladder
* Contributory pension after 6 months
* Access to Staff Discount Scheme and Child Care Vouchers
* Numerous team building incentives
* Discounted health club / gym membership at a local gym
For more information regarding this role please call Kris Smith on or send a CV to
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group Plc is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job