OTE for this position is £85,000
I am delighted to be working on behalf of my client, a Bristol-based Recruitment Consultancy that has been established for over 15 years and are a market leading search and selection business specialising in recruiting sales, technical, marketing and managerial staff within the Building Services Industry.
They are seeking to expand their team and wish to appoint a key individual who will be responsible for recruitment in one of their operating sectors. Ideally the successful candidate will be from the recruitment industry and have a proven track record, but consideration will be given to someone who has outstanding sales experience gained from a closely allied field that seeks responsibility and control of their own destiny. Above all they are now seeking new and talented recruits with high potential, talent, intelligence and ambition to join a winning team.
• Identification, interviewing and on-going management of high quality/potential, talented candidates
• Business development and account management of prestigious Blue Chip & SME clients as well as new business
• Searching for leads, recommendations and industry movements
• Utilisation of CRM recruitment software package
• Sending of CV’s, arranging of interviews, taking interview feedback and closing of job offers
• Hitting and exceeding realistic, pre-agreed financial and objective targets
• The creation of inspiring advertisements aimed at attracting candidates and clients
• Making use of various new media applications including Linked-In, and social networking
• Working on your own initiative
• Ensuring that the Consultancy’s reputation of providing only the top industry talent is
upheld and continued
• To listen, learn, develop and work hard to become not just a good consultant but an
• Ideally at least one years’ experience in a pro-active sales and office environment
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Energetic self-starter who can work unsupervised and also within a team environment and be responsible for a wide range of tasks and able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills but also 'street-wise’!
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• PC literate
• Able to multi-task and prioritise
• A focus on strategy, tactics and the bigger picture
• Gravitas and professionalism
- Account Management
- Analytical Skills
- Business Development