Athona is a leading recruitment agency providing staff to the Medical, Healthcare, Nursing and Education markets.
Since 2003 we have been working with clients focusing on their specific, niche areas of recruitment.
Our success, combined with our reputation for placing suitable candidates into hard to fill posts, grew, and with that so did our dedication to specialist recruitment.
We provide staff to some of the largest private and public sector organisations in the UK and are committed to meet the staffing demands of our clients. This commitment is demonstrated by our successful track record in delivering against service level agreements, and by the accreditation's we hold as an organisation.
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly growing Private Mental Health division. The role will focus on the Psychology market therefore previous experience within the industry is essential.
- You will be responsible for achieving sales targets, whilst adhering to the necessary compliance standards and delivering the highest possible levels of customer service.
- You will maintain and develop relationships with existing clients, ensuring regular contact is made to increase vacancy flow from clients. In addition, you will proactively develop new clients through making sales calls and attending client visits with a view to securing new business and winning preferred supplier contracts.
- You will be expected to continuously maintain relationships with existing candidates and proactively source new candidates to provide a continuous pipeline of candidates using various sourcing techniques.
In order to be considered for this role, you must display the following skills and experience:
- Previous Recruitment experience
- Knowledge of the Psychology and wider Mental Health industry
- Negotiation and effective communication skills
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus.
- Interviewing experience - desirable
- Mental Health