I am looking for a Temporaries Consultant preferably with a social care or health care background to come and join our Social Care team in our stunning Stratford offices.
What’s the job?
The role of a Temporaries Consultant is to manage a temporary workforce and to source and work with candidates who are looking for short term or contracted work. Candidates temp for a variety of reasons and our best Consultants build strong relationships with their temps and businesses, both of whom regularly return to REED as a trusted recruitment partner.
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of
customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI's and targets. This includes the below;
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
This role suits those with an ability to manage multiple tasks and a tenacious attitude. You will be ready to research, call and develop new business and enjoy meeting and talking to people.
Are you ready to love Mondays and start your short journey to join the UK’s favourite recruiter?
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business