Are you a Recruiter seeking to utilise your knowledge in a fast paced, dynamic sales recruitment environment?
- Are you competitive, passionate and ambitious?
- Do you want to work for an independent agency that is known for going the extra mile for their clients and candidates?
If so, submit your CV and call us ASAP for an informal discussion about your career with Premier People Recruitment.
PPR Ltd (Premier People Recruitment) is one of the UK's leading technical recruitment businesses in London & the Southern Region providing contract and permanent blue & white collar staffing solutions to the Airport, M&E, Telecoms, Rail, Engineering & Construction sectors.
Due to an ever increasing workload, we are now looking for proactive Consultants to join our thriving Built Environment division.
- You will be supported to develop a contract or perm desk working with a team of other consultants who already have a strong market presence in the M&E, Built Environment and Public sector.
- You will have your own area to manage and must be able to build & develop business relationships on approved supplier lists.
- You will ideally already be working as a contract or perm desk consultant and have an excellent track record with proven billings and be keen to develop your career and step / progress into management.
Working in modern open plan offices in Central Uxbridge, the potential rewards for you within PPR are exceptional, we also offer a competitive basic salary, 25 days holiday, training etc.
If you have some recruitment experience coupled with an outgoing personality, good IT skills and business acumen and match all of the above criteria, we would really like to hear from you so if you are seeking a new challenge within recruitment, please submit your CV asap.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job