Drivers Direct are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy branch. Previous experience of recruitment is not essential. However, customer service and admin experience is desirable.
You will be required to work closely with new and existing clients and build strong relationships, carrying out regular service visits to ensure our valued clients are continuously happy. You will search and select appropriate candidates, carry out interview and match to the appropriate assignments. Strong administration skills are extremely desirable as you will be required to assist in duties such as payroll, invoicing, updating databased, etc. Carrying out sales calls, attending meetings to win business and advertising roles will also be a vital part of your position.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. We also operate a 24 hour on call phone service in which you will take part in on a rota system.
- Tenacious attitude with a passionate drive to succeed
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Must be confident and professional
- Excellent IT skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent monthly and quarterly bonus structure
- 20 days holiday a year, plus one for every year of continuous service
- Full training an support with a clear pathway for progression
- Regular incentives
If you are interested in joining our successful branch, please apply directly to this add!
- Customer Service