Your recruitment career path can take 2 routes.
The first is management. The route you take if you want to be responsible for the successes of your own team. This role is great, but… We are not big enough yet to offer this as a guaranteed career path (Who knows what the future holds, but right now we are a small team)
The other, which we can offer - Is the ability to grow and grow on your own desk, with the flexibility to target clients and areas that interest you (If there is money to be made, why would we stop you!). A career path that allows you to develop your own skills and be responsible for your own success.
Why join us?
We can throw all kinds of buzzwords here that you will recognise from Recruitment adverts across the country, but what’s the point? You’ve read them all before and know the role.
We are not going to pretend our USP sits in our technology - We have a great CRM, we have job boards, we have telephones, mobiles and laptops - What more do we really need?
Our USP certainly isn’t in our 'Amazing offices with views of Cardiff Bay’, as we are based in jones Court on Womanby Street - They’re very clean, they’re tidy, they’re lovely and warm with the heating on and cool with the window open and they’re situated in the centre of town, 5 minutes from the central train station and 2 minutes from Greggs.
What makes us special?
Well, based on feedback from existing consultants and clients it’s the below;
- We don’t have KPIs for the sake of KPIs- If you are already working on 10 roles, why are we going to want to you to be making business development calls? You’re only going to spread yourself to thin and end up missing opportunities.
- We work WITH clients. We are not an order filling service, we want, and have, relationships with clients strong enough to be able to educate them if needed - Whether it be them wanting 10 years’ experience for an entry level salary, and us explaining to them why that wont happen, or whether it be them not quite knowing what they want, but having a rough idea of what they need, and us turning that into a role that is realistic and beneficial to the business.
- We care about what we do and what we do. At the end of the day, as a recruiter you have nothing other than your reputation. So, if you start lying to candidates, mis-selling roles or under delivering to clients, you won’t succeed.
- We work as a team. Yes, we have an Operations Manager, yes, we have a Senior consultant, yes, we have 'Junior’ recruiters in the business still learning the ropes - But we work together and learn from each other. No one is perfect, and no one ever will be.
- We embrace our differences. 1 plus 4 is five, so is 3 plus 2. Just because one way works for one person, doesn’t mean it will for everyone. If you are a wizard (Or witch!) with a keyboard and your emails bring in clients - Great. If you are a chatter and prefer to be on the phone - Wonderful! If you like networking events - Amazing! A mixture of all three would be perfect, but everyone has strengths and weaknesses, its about working around them. The company, of course, have guidelines and policies, but they are not in place to make your job difficult.
What are we looking for?
- We like different, we like people that bring new ideas to the table. We like honest, hardworking people with integrity and a good customer service manner. We like people that are happy to ask questions but can stand on their own two feet. We like people that know their strengths, motivations and areas for improvement.
We like people that like people.
If Atlantic Resource sounds like a place in which you could thrive and grow, please apply today.
Atlantic Resource has a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for, and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.
- Business Development