We have massive plans and we want you to be part of them.
Our vision is to become the world's leading supplier of specialist recruitment services. We will achieve this by creating a highly collaborative and innovative working environment that allows us to discover and develop new ways of delivering better recruitment services to clients across the globe.
With a well established London presence, an Australian office due to open in 2018 and plans for the US, our global expansion is well underway.
Our success relies on recruiting great people who will bring ideas and experience to the business.
As a member of the Certus team, you will be integral in the achievement of our vision by being an inspiring and entrepreneurial individual.
A people person, you seek out opportunities to develop relationships and take great pride in your reputation. Quality matters to you.
You will possess a great personal drive and desire to be successful. You also recognise how important teamwork is in the overall achievement of the company vision and goals.
Outside work you will have your own life objectives and understand that a healthy work-life balance is not about the number of hours you do or don't work, it's about ensuring your life is both challenging and rewarding on all levels.
You will relish the opportunity to work for a company that not only lets you be the 'master of your own destiny' but encourages you to do it...
At Certus there is no red tape or obstacle to your development. There are no queues for promotion - if you want to do it we will find a way.
An autonomous role, you will be responsible for:
* Managing the entire process including client acquisition, candidate generation and the management of the recruitment cycle
* Client acquisition and account development
* Relationship building and networking
* Ensuring recruitment cycle is managed to the highest quality
* Developing innovative ideas to cement client engagement
* Working collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver on large projects
* Building your reputation as an expert in your field
* Representing the company at industry and networking events
* Inspiring the team around you
* Creating strategy to manage the achievement of set objectives
What you will bring:
* 1-2+ years recruitment experience
* A genuine passion and interest in your specialism
* A natural confidence and energy
* Pride in everything you do and a desire to be the best
* Demonstrable record of achievement
* An ethical approach to business
How you will be rewarded:
* Competitive basic salary
* Monthly commission and bonus
* Quarterly bonus and override
* The ability to negotiate package at any time as you progress within the business
* Life insurance
* Company mobile phone
* Perkbox subscription
* Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives including trips away, lunches and other rewards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job