Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Basic Salary: £18,000
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri, 08.30-17.30
Holidays & Benefits: Uncapped commission with realistic OTE of £25,000 in the first year.
Located in the South Manchester area of Didsbury; central to all major transport links.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a high end boutique IT Recruitment Company, in the role of Recruitment Consultant.
Our client is committed to delivering motivated, talented and successful salespeople who will exceed expectations and pride themselves on knowing their client's specifications to such a degree that to date they have 85% hiring accuracy.
This role of Recruitment Consultant would be a great first step on to a career within recruitment, as you don't necessarily have to have recruitment experience but instead some proven sales ability, be target driven and money motivated as the financial rewards in this role are uncapped and very much achievable.
You can expect to earn;
- £25k in your first year
- £40k in your second year
- £60k in your third year
Applications from keen Graduates wanting to embark on a sales career or teachers, gym instructors wanting a change of career are all welcome.
- Positioning the company's recruitment service effectively to employers and candidates
- Creating opportunities for candidates & employers by building relationships with them, establishing/qualifying their recruitment needs, overcoming any objections and asking good questions
- Discussing candidates suitability for vacancies and recommending talented professionals to employers
- Creating a strong first impression and always giving customers confidence you can help them/provide an effective service
- Helping candidates and employers understand why they are well suited to one another and arranging interviews
- Managing recruitment processes involving multiple decision makers and several interviews
- Providing advice on how to hire effectively and perform well in interviews
- Assisting in negotiating salaries & making job offers
- Advising candidates how to exit their current employer professionally
To be considered for this position you should have the following skills, experience and personal attributes;
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience, all areas considered
- Genuine interest in a career within Recruitment
- Educated to degree level
- Thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Confident, clear communicator
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Natural sales ability, enthusiastic, career focused
- Money motivated
- Collaborative, team player
This really is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a successful career within Recruitment, earning not only financial reward but the sense of personal achievement when you successfully place your candidates.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job