Office Angels is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Chelmsford team, a successful, fun, friendly and hard working team.
After an extremely successful period we are looking to expand our Chelmsford team. We are looking to hire someone with great account management and sales skills as well as world class customer service abilities to work with our clients and candidates to assist with all of their recruitment needs.
The successful candidate will be joining a very stable and award winning team.
JOB ROLE: Recruitment Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent/Full Time
HOURS: 8:30am to 5:30pm
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000 plus bonus
LOCATION: Working out of our superbranch based on the high street in Brentwood, this role will be focusing on developing business opportunities in the Chelmsford area.
CULTURE: Friendly, fast-paced, hard working and sociable
BENEFITS: 22 days' holiday, eye care vouchers, pension, on-going extensive training program, you will be rewarded with monthly performance related bonus and regular social activities and top prizes.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the primary function of the Recruitment Consultant is to ensure their personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving and exceeding its objectives and KPI's. This will be achieved by identifying potential recruitment opportunities within a given market place and generating revenue by placing candidates into permanent vacancies or temporary assignments, either in new or existing accounts.
You will be expected to:
- Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets as set by Business Manager
- Implement business plans as directed by the Business Manager and create personal business plans to achieve branch/personal objectives
- Work closely with colleagues and associated Candidate Consultant to achieve the branch targets/objectives
- Conduct sales presentations at client meetings
- Effectively plan all activities including set periods to focus solely on sales calls, client visits, candidate interviewing
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
We will require you to have experience of:
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours
- Telephone based and face to face sales
- Customer service
We would prefer you to additionally have knowledge of:
- The recruitment industry
- Marketing practices
Identifies and Understands Customer's Needs
- Expand the depth of customer relationships, identifying and understanding their current and future needs and deriving appropriate service offerings
- Interview candidates to assess qualifications, skills, previous employment and availability - match to suitable vacancies/assignments
- If no suitable vacancy /assignment exists, contact clients in an endeavour to obtain a suitable role.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates to continually assess their needs, establish their availability, give feedback on their performance and actively seek suitable positions
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients through regular telephone contact, visits and reviewing our service to ensure a quality service is provided at all times
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the nature and culture of all clients' businesses
If you would like to apply for this role then please email your CV to
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted on this occasion.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job