A global agency looking to hire an energetic recruitment consultant you will be assigned a technical discipline or business sector. You will receive an excellent starting salary, generous monthly bonuses and the opportunity to progress your career in within a well-respected organisation.
The company was established almost 20 years ago and have operations all over the world. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, candidates and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for
- To adhere to a strategic business development plan, to develop new clients within your technical discipline or business sector
- To develop your own pool of high calibre candidate (both permanent and contract), whilst populating the in-house recruitment database
- Lead generation and gathering market intelligence
- To add value by screening and interviewing candidates to provide short lists for clients specific vacancies.
- To manage candidates and clients expectations and through the entire hiring process to satisfactory conclusion.
The successful candidate for the role of Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have experience in sales, telesales, account management business development, field sales.
- You do not have to have previous recruitment consultant experience for this role.
In return the Recruitment Consultant will receive a basic salary up to £28,000 depending on experience with an achievable OTE, 22 days annual leave. They have a smart and modern working environment with access to the latest technology. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, no weekend working and a strong social / work balance.
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job