Do you want to work for the globes largest and most successful recruiter?
Do you want a role that will offer you the rewards in conjunction with your successes and hard work?
Are you competitive and do you strive to be the best in your field? Do you want to be rewarded with 5-star luxury winner's trips around the world as well as Weekly, Monthly and quarterly incentives?
If you answered yes to the above, please read on…..
Salary:£18,000 - £22,000 per annum + performance related bonus
Hours:09:00 - 17:30
Days:Monday - Friday
Benefits: Market leading bonus scheme, Full training, Health care, 22 days holiday + 8 bank holiday + 1 day per year, Flexible benefit options
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients.
* Day to day management of assigned clients including developing an excellent understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
* Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. websites and social media).
* Structure the working day / week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
* To search, identify, source and vet and clear suitable candidates for client vacancies.
* Manage the candidate through the recruitment process, briefing the candidate regarding responsibilities, salary, benefits of the vacancy, company culture and prepare suitable candidate CV's and related correspondence for clients, scheduling interviews and providing candidate interview feedback and negotiating pay/ salary rates and finalising placement arrangements between client and candidates.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
* Have a full UK driving licence
* Have an exemplary telephone manner when answering candidate or client queries
* Have the ability to prioritise work on a day-to-day basis and plan week / month to achieve KPI's/ targets.
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work as a team player within this friendly, tightly knit small team.
* Have an excellent sense of humour
* A calm even temperament.
* The ability to accept constructive criticism, in the spirit to which it is intended, i.e. to motivate.
* The ability to feel comfortable in raising departmental issues with the line manager
* Confidence in ones individual knowledge to practice
* Have the desire to learn and progress
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job