• Great Place to Work European Award 2017 - 5th Place (Under 50 Employees Category)
• Investors In People - Gold Accredited (2017 - 2020)
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant (Retail Sector)
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Package: £32-45k per annum OTE (year 1) + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Retail Manager considering a change in career? Do you want to move away from working on the shop floor but still be able to utilise your experience and knowledge from your role as a Retail Manager? Are you tired of working weekends, bank holidays and long hours and not getting anything extra for it… if so, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for experienced Retail Managers at all levels to join our highly successful team that share the passion, drive and determination to achieve.
At McCarthy Recruitment, we recruit Retail Store Managers and provide a complete training plan with 1:1 continuous support so that our ex Retail Managers can go on to become a successful Recruitment Consultant with uncapped earnings potential.
We will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, McCarthy truly is. In just under 10 years, the team have achieved some amazing results, worked with several of the biggest retailers on the High Street today and had a lot of fun whilst doing it!
What is the job all about?
You will work with like-minded, enthusiastic people who enjoy the rewards of working within the recruitment sector. You will be given ownership of your desk, great vacancies to work and a support network that means you can tap into the best talent in the market! As a business, we take training very seriously so you will undergo a full training programme that will enable you to deliver. We build long-term relationships where clients become part of our family, we are trusted and have become a business that defines the strength of the retail recruitment sector.
What we are looking for:
- Driven, enthusiastic, ambitious people, who are looking to succeed
- A “Can Do” attitude, positivity is a must!
- Open-mindedness and adaptability - you might get thrown in at the deep end!
- Confidence and an engaging personality
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Previous Management experience within retail or hospitality
What you will get:
- Uncapped earning potential, the more you put in the more you will get out!
- Opportunity to set your own targets
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- An open, honest and customer-focused culture
- The support of an already successful team
- The benefits of working with a profitable, expanding company that’s really going places
- Fantastic incentives, bonuses and a great working environment including a bi-annual team build
- Unlimited future development
Find us online:
- LinkedIn: company/mccarthy-recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job