WOW FACTOR: Do you have previous Account Management experience? We are looking for a proactive individual who has experience in managing a portfolio of accounts and is able to up-sell and develop business within mainly active clients. You must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work on more than one project at a time. The flexible benefits package includes monthly commission, 22 days holiday + your birthday off . ( Holiday entitlement increases with length of service to a max of 28 days). The ability to buy extra holiday, discounts on gym memberships and high street shopping purchases, competitions to win holidays and prizes, paid charity volunteering days, comprehensive training and pension and life assurance.
JOB ROLE: Account Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent HOURS: 8:30am - 05:30pm
SALARY: £24,000 - £27,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: West End - near Oxford Circus Tube Station
CULTURE: Dynamic, fast paced, professional, sociable and busy environment. Work Hard, Play Hard culture.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Promptly deal with client enquiries via phone/email in a professional manner to deliver excellent service
- Proactive client liaison to develop relationships and to engage with lapsed and new customers
- Working to some set targets
- General accounts admin and filing
- Maintaining contract information
- Ad hoc requests or projects
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education
- Customer service and sales preferable
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional, well presented and personable
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "RECRUITMENT" "SALES"