A rapidly growing recruitment company in the rail industry are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant!!
Ideally with extensive experience in Blue Collar Rail, to join an experienced Rail Team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company, full of passionate people with extensive industry knowledge, a fantastic working environment and real career prospects.
You will be responsible for growing and developing a Rail desk and will handle all aspects of the 360 recruitment cycle, including the maintenance and growth of existing client relationships and developing and winning new business.
You will be a great team player and bring the following to the role:
- 360 recruitment experience and understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle
- Knowledge of the Rail sector
- An understanding of your industry sector and market
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and the drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
- Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
Key Skills Required:
- Good oral and written communication skills including the ability to produce written sales analysis and effective reports
- Good organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan and manage their day / week to meet set targets and KPIs
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying sales opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible to meet the changing demands of the business
- Personal confidence with the ability to create and deliver effective presentations and build rapport with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Numeracy skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
Apply now if it sounds like something you're interested in!!