Salary £18,000 to £25,000 + commission
Mojomums Recruitment are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique boutique agency recruiting for clients of all sizes and sectors.
In order to be considered for the role of Recruitment Consultant you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- A proven sales background with at least 1-2 years in recruitment
- Experience in working to targets in similar roles.
- Drive and self-motivation
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication
The successful candidate for the role of Recruitment Consultant will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities and clients and develop these into clients
- Manage and increase the business with some already pre-existing customers, increasing the revenue from these clients.
- Resource candidates using the Mojomums database, job boards, LinkedIn, and your own network of contacts.
- Headhunt when necessary
- Advertise vacancies
- Manage applications
- Attract candidates to the Mojomums’ unique database of mums looking to return to work in a more flexible capacity, through networking, social media and attending events where appropriate.
- Attend client meetings when possible
- Develop new business through attending relevant job fairs, expos and networking events where appropriate.
- Register candidates in a consultative manner and meet and interview candidates when appropriate.
Being a smaller, boutique agency Mojomums are able to offer good career progression and the opportunity to drive the business forward.
Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.